1. I’m not sure of the order listed- newest to oldest or oldest to newest but it’s the top one is the scavenger hunt starting July 9.
2. Star in your own life
3. iTunes U- think it has such a broad range of topics.
4. Resource Room
5. Reset -> Retool ->Recharge -> Rebrand. Learning online leadership skills.
6. Cafe Bistro
Doris : cooking; Lyn: travel; and Lisa: hiking
7. Doris, my lovely crusading aunt, is an inspiration to me to continue to seek out a public service career. And inspires me to be a better cook!
8. I use Skype and would like to learn about blogging.
9. Online IQ test
10, That you can earn badges!
11. Free: Organizing Closet/ Paid: Mirror Mirror
12. Done! But then you are taken away from the website so you have to circle back to enter the answers.
This is a really interesting idea- a “safe space” to learn about things you might be too nervous to admit in person. I like it tremendously and think it has a lot of potential in growing an online community and encouraging personal achievements. Bravo!
- This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Lisa Levinson.