Designed to help you be an online pro. All E-vents include :
- Web-based real-time sessions
- Online support groups
- Direct access to Studio staff
- New skill and knowledge-based practice
- Professional development to meet your purposes
Learning to work online helps you plan and achieve more than you imagined possible.
- Individual and small group or team learning
- Digital literacy development
- Personal learning plans
- Online leadership development
- Network building for personal and professional growth
Enhance online learning and leadership development. Bring new methods for collaborating to your organisation.
- Professional development
- Leadership development
- Event design and facilitation
- Community of practice design and support
- Individualized support to maximize online efficacy
Women’s Learning Studio News
Take a Byte out of your future! The Women’s Learning Studio in partnership with Encore Tampa Bay is offering 3 short (75 minutes) ECO (Encore Connect Online) Bytes on topics that highlight the workplace trends of today and tomorrow. Here is the schedule:
November 30, 7:00 – 8:15 pm: The essence of working online. Register HERE
December 14, 7:00 – 8:15 pm: Personal Knowledge Mastery (PKM) – key to today’s Do-It-Yourself work world. Register HERE
Register for one or both Bytes! You must register to participate.
Contact us for learning concierge and other organizational learning services