Designed to help you be an online pro. All E-vents include :
- Web-based real-time sessions
- Online support groups
- Direct access to Studio staff
- New skill and knowledge-based practice
- Professional development to meet your purposes
Learning to work online helps you plan and achieve more than you imagined possible.
- Individual and small group or team learning
- Digital literacy development
- Personal learning plans
- Online leadership development
- Network building for personal and professional growth
Enhance online learning and leadership development. Bring new methods for collaborating to your organisation.
- Professional development
- Leadership development
- Event design and facilitation
- Community of practice design and support
- Individualized support to maximize online efficacy
Women’s Learning Studio News
Announcing Encore Connect Online – ECO is starting up again! Join us and learn from and with peers, make new friends, develop digital expertise, and have fun! Working and learning online is the new “normal” for employment, volunteer, and personal opportunities. Develop this expertise and learn by doing. Register now – starts in October.
Contact us for learning concierge and other organizational learning services